Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BREAKFAST.COFFEE.PANCAKES

Breakfast, Coffee & Pancakes...can be anything better than this breakfast?
  
I got this little t-shirt in Zara a couple of weeks ago and i just love it! This t-shirt reminds me those perfect lazy weekends with a big breakfast with lots of coffee! How cute it is?

Pequeno-almoço, Café & Panquecas...existe pequeno-almoço melhor?

Comprei esta t-shirt na Zara há algumas semanas atrás e adoro-a! Faz-me lembrar aqueles fins de semana perfeitos com um grande pequeno-almoço tardio e descontraído, o brunch!
 


Coat / Casaco ( Massimo Dutti )
  T-shirt / T-shirt ( Zara )
Bag / Mala ( Moschino )
  Shoes / Botins ( Mauro Leone )
  Ring / Anel ( Tous )

I hope you enjoy the photos!
 Espero que gostem das fotografias!

Thank you so much for your comments!
Muito obrigada por todos os comentários!
 
by Fi

14 comments:

  1. adorei o look, a mala e o casaco são lindos ^^

    hmmm panquecas...que fome que tenho agora xP

    http://chocopink89.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adoro a t-shirt! Também me abre o apetite :) Hmmm...

      Delete
  2. eu adoro a mala..é encantadora :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing bag!

    kiss

    http://mirandomiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O gorro fica-te super bem, especialmente com os caracóis no cabelo :D

    A.

    3littlelettersabc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. O casaco e o gorro fazem um conjunto fantástico!! :)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorei o look e o teu cabelo, que inveja :P
    já sou seguidora!
    Beijinhos, Catarina
    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG !!!! you look amazing, your style make me crazy :-) !!!!!! I just discover your blog and I just love it !!!!!!!!!! Let see my second outfit Post about Mangano, and if my blog like you too, what about follow each other ? I wait for you :-D Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fun page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...